UBS Financial Services Operations Robotics Process Automation - Support Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Are you a great analyst and interested in technology? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Be a driving part in building up a robotic operations support team
– Oversee robot supported operations processes and initiate support process in case of incidents
– Identify, propose and develop potential solutions for incidents
– Maintain and improve robots
– Communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Operations and IT)
– Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Central Services Robots Support team in London which is currently being built up. Our role is to support UK service delivery in day to day business with stable availability of robots. We help to steer production and increase efficiency.
Your experience and skills:
– experience either in engineering and/or an understanding of programming concepts e.g. variables, conditions, error handling etc.
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– rapid comprehension for information technology i.e. programming languages and ideally hands on experience
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– professional experience as a business analyst, operations and/ or support related role would be a helpful asset
– any experience in delivering Robot Process Automation (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise and/ or Cicero) an additional plus
– fluency in English (Any other language skills are a plus)
– totally focused on client service
– an innovator and willing to drive change
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159728BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Robotics Process Automation - Support Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations