UBS Financial Services Non-food Retail Research Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Are you gifted at analyzing the financial outlook for companies? Do you communicate well? Like to travel? Meet top level business executives? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct fundamental and valuation analysis, focusing on UK and European non-food retailers
– convert industry knowledge into understandable and actionable investment actions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate forecasts
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the pan European non-food equity research team in London. We are a team of two analysts in London, colleagues in a variety of other global locations, specialists sales based in London, and team support in Poland. The team analyses and makes recommendations on a range of non-food retailers, and communicate these to a broad range of internal and external clients. The successful candidate will likely have responsibility for covering a selection of large and small cap stocks within the sector.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a role like this
– strong accounting skills, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
– passionate about equity markets
– an excellent communicator, both in the written word and verbally
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 163568BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Non-food Retail Research Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Research