UBS Financial Services Liquidity and Funding/New Business Review in London, United Kingdom
• Exciting Role within the EMEA Regional Treasury team providing analytical support across liquidity and funding risk management and New Business Review. This involves working in partnership with other Liquidity and Funding team members, New Business Control, IB businesses and broader EMEA and Group Treasury.
• Internal stakeholders: IB Businesses, Liquidity and Funding Reporting Teams, Group Asset Liability Management, Treasury Risk Control, New Business Control, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Group Treasury
• Role offers exposure to senior individuals in the organisation and provides direct involvement in a wide range of New Business and Liquidity and funding risk management related topics.
• Reporting to: Head of EMEA Liquidity and Funding and Global Head of Treasury New Business Review
Liquidity and Funding Governance and Management
• Review and assess daily internal liquidity stress testing results of UBS EMEA entities, in particular UBS Limited;
• Manage the daily and ongoing communication with Group Asset and Liability Management desk, Businesses and other stakeholders detailing key liquidity and funding metrics and providing guidance;
Liquidity Regulatory Review
• Support liquidity documentation including risk appetite, Individual Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP), Contingency Funding Plan, Policies and Liquidity sections for RRP and Solvent Wind Down;
• Review Liquidity and Funding MI produced by RAS and provide feedback to questions from Senior Management and regulators;
• Close collaboration with Reporting teams to review and assess regulatory liquidity stress returns (LCR, ALMM, NSFR);
New Business Review
• Review and provide assessment for IB and Corporate Centre EMEA transactions and significant change requests on behalf of EMEA Treasury. Scope includes all requests mandated via the New Business Control process (Complex Transactions, Change of Existing Business and New Business Initiatives), large equity and loan underwriting transactions and trade approvals.
• Reporting and update on Global New Business transactions to the Treasury Management Committee
• Assessment of Treasury impact for new entities/new ventures/legal entity change
• Provide assessment and support on applying Group Policy on Intercompany relationships for EMEA entities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• Regional Treasury is the primary contact in the region on all Treasury-related matters (capital, liquidity, funding and intercompany relationships). It proactively ensures adherence to Group Treasury’s policies and ensures proper implementation of approved Treasury methodologies at regional and legal entity level.
• Regional Treasury partners with key clients with the objective to optimize financial resource consumption, operating effectiveness and flexibility.
• Responsibilities also include New Business and Complex Transaction reviews and regulatory interaction across all treasury aspects.
Your experience and skills:
• previous experience preferably in Treasury, Risk, Controlling, Accounting or in the Financial Markets;
• a proactive style, whose development is supported and guided by other members of the team, and where they are expected to develop self-sufficiency over time.
• Bachelor or Master Degree or similar education (finance, economics, mathematics preferred)
• Highly motivated and pro-active individual who is a fast learner and challenges themselves;
• naturally analytical with attention to detail;
• a good team player, high flexibility, commitment to meet quality and ability to manage tight deadlines;
• an effective communicator both written and verbal.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169951BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Liquidity and Funding/New Business Review
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance