UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer in London, United Kingdom
Do you want to define the way we work with Jira and Confluence? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– work as a business analyst to understand and assess customer needs
– closely work with operation, support and product manager to ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
– improve integration with other IT4IT tools
– improve degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
– evaluate, assess and propose 3rd party add-ons as requested by stakeholders
– contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
– plan JIRA project migrations from one instance to another.
– integrate and document provided solutions
– propose technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
– share best practices with colleagues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global IT4IT team in Group Technology. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Group Technology for the development and lifecycle management of software. We support and enable the developer teams by providing the IT4IT solutions and services.
Your experience and skills
– experience as JIRA / Confluence system administrator
– experience with large scale / enterprise scale Atlassian installations
– experience with project migrations from one instance to another
– good understanding of Atlassian ecosystem and integration points
– knowledge of JIRA Agile and Structure plugin
– good JQL knowledge and 3rd party scripting plugins: Script Runner, JQL Tricks, Bob Swift CLI,
– good teamwork
– excellent social skills – being able working directly with stakeholders and customers
– a very good command of English (oral and written)
– Knowledge of / experience with Atlassian Data Center
– LDAP Integration or Crowd
– DevOps knowhow
Your experience and skills:
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– proactive and creative in finding solutions if a challenge appears on the horizon
– a technical background and a good understanding about Information Technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171083BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)