UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating business flows, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be based in London working with the CSDR Programme team, which is spread across London and Zurich. Specifically, you will start within the Internalised Settlement Reporting (ISR) stream where the key deliverable is a central reporting solution and target operating model for both IB and WM. This is an EU regulatory requirement with an imposed deadline of March 2019.
Your experience and skills:
– experience with securitized instrument lifecycles (Fixed Income and / or Equities)
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– experience as a lead analyst, managing a small number of BAs, providing guidance and quality assurance
– experience with UAT; writing test casdes / scenarios, test planning and execution
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– A lead BA, ensuring a consistent delivery amongst the BAs, coordinate tasks, quality assurance of requirements
– Self-driven and pro-active, able to run workshops, collaborate with the SMEs in an efficient manner
– Able to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and talk competently about your subject matter
– Competent in data driven analysis; review local systems data extracts and perform root cause analysis, gap analysis
– Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171369BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)