UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst - Exchange Traded Derivatives & OTC in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT & business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently and juggle multiple projects?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– support the program/portfolio manager and run projects from A to Z
– understand and document the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– partner with subject matter experts across the organization
– apply project management best practice and quality control
– keep stakeholders up to date and happy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The role is within the GFS Clearing Change team, which sits within the GFS IT Capability in IB IT. It is a global team across multiple locations. The team works in partnership with the Business, Cleared Derivatives Operations, IT, Finance etc. It provides Clearing with a skilled pool of resources to analyse and implement changes to:
business models (new markets, new products, new regulation)
operating processes (new processes, new policies, process excellence and efficiency)
systems (new systems, system changes).
Your experience and skills:
worked in a similar position before and understand what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
a detailed understanding of the Cleared Derivatives (ETD and OTC cleared) industry and product lifecycle
experience applying business analysis and project management techniques
strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
the ability to interpret a set of requirements and to find robust solutions
an understanding of the software development lifecycle
experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fully fluent in English
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for working independently to tight deadlines and hitting them
– a logical thinker, with the ability to anticipate potential problems and escalate them effectively
excellent in time management and prioritisation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174214BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst - Exchange Traded Derivatives & OTC
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)