UBS Financial Services IT BA/PM in London, United Kingdom
• Implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the IPV platform that conform to architectural standards.
• Manage and 'own' significant deliverable end-to-end.
• Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with the Business and other development, testing, support and release teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
• Analyse and evaluate the IPV business processes and products
• Understand and challenge our various stakeholders
• Evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the IPV Technology team that is responsible for
providing the systems needed by the bank to perform Independent Price Verification of the positions across asset classes.
providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory demands.
Your experience and skills:
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification and 5+ years of BA/PM experience in a software delivery organization of a bank or financial services firm
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Experience of managing change projects that span across various systems and teams
– Experience of translating business requirements into technical requirements
– Knowledge of Agile development practices, especially Scrum
– Experience and knowledge of Financial Industry is a must – ideally Fixed Income derivatives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174860BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT BA/PM
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)