UBS Financial Services Investment Banking Associate in London, United Kingdom
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the EMEA Healthcare Investment Banking team in London. We are a growing and successful team.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or business engineering
– experience in deal executions across multiple M&A sectors
-experiencing in preparing merger & structuring models as well as client presentations
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– an excellent communicator
– experienced in the Healthcare sector in EMEA
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
- a Fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175127BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banking Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Investment Banking