UBS Financial Services IB RegTech – PMO in London, United Kingdom
Are you a multitasker? Are you detailed oriented and hold a high bar for a quality product? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Support the central PMO for IB RegTech covering large programmes such as MifidII, FinFrag, Brexit and FRTB
– strong grasp of the environment landscape and help drive to a DevOps culture
– partner with experts across the organization to ensure alignment on planning and financials working in partnership on execution
– enhance, develop and maintain robust MI to keep senior management appraised of progress with these firmwide critical initiatives
– partner with business teams to educate and support them with their assurance and readiness obligations
You will be part of the overall PMO support teams facing off to the Investment Bank Technology organisation to ensure we deliver seamlessly into the organisation.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the central IB RegTech Programme Team and will be part of a small team to support the overall initiative
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before function and have experience of large complex programmes within financial services environments.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills and familiarity with working with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
– Needs to be politically aware and able to communicate at senior management level and demonstrate they are delivery/results focused
– will have a proven background of managing financials and will be expected to link business requirements with a formal Book of Work which is then supported by the internal business managers.
– The role is responsible for structuring the current project teams and be responsible for the delivery of the programme that aligns with business requirements and PMO
– Broad understanding of IT functions, processes and organizations
– Familiarity with major functions of Finance organization
– Experience in IT transformation or IT strategy work; or post-merger integration of IT organizations
– Strong commercial skills
– A technology & people leader
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– content oriented
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– highly organised
– driven, ambitious and enjoy stretch challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170598BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IB RegTech – PMO
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)