UBS Financial Services HR Line Manager Advisor in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a sense of what challenges line managers face in their daily work? Do you like to give advice? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
– support line managers with all their demanding leadership responsibilities
– provide high quality service for line manager queries
– deliver seamless advice to line managers and work closely with colleagues in other HR teams
– handle non-standard queries with line managers from all divisions, and on all levels
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the HR Advisory team in London. We’re trustworthy advisors for our line managers’ most sensitive issues. And we’re a group of highly experienced individuals who value good team spirit.
Your experience and skills:
– an HR qualification
– several years of experience in a similar role
– a firm understanding of HR processes and, ideally, of UK employment law
– an individual who enjoys interacting with people at all levels and is passionate about client service
– able to handle multiple deadlines easily
– an expert at building networks and connections (you know people)
– known for your positive \"can-do” attitude
– comfortable with challenging the status quo
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168091BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Line Manager Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)