UBS Financial Services Head of UK L&F Reporting in London, United Kingdom
The role will be responsible for:
• Managing, Leading, Supervising and providing day to day escalation support for the UK L&F Onshore (4) and Offshore (9) service delivery team.
• Ensuring the UK L&F regulatory deliverables and submissions returns are accurate and complete and that the regulatory reporting and management information is reconciled, plausible & auditable and submitted on a timely basis. Specific deliverables include, the daily LCR, FSA 47/48, monthly LCR, NSFR, ALMM and Asset Encumbrance returns.
• Reviewing the analytical review, commentary and controls output provided by the UK L&F team. Provide review points and feedback to the L&F team.
• Presenting a UK L&F returns review pack to senior stakeholders such as the UK CFO and EMEA Regional Treasurer and responding to all stakeholder review points.
• Collaborating closely with other key stakeholders such GFIT as part of the change lifecycle, the Regional Treasury team, Regional L&F Service Line and the Group L&F reporting team.
• Representing the UK L&F requirements on wider Finance projects such as Brexit, Merival II etc.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Liquidity & Funding reporting function includes preparation, analysis and reporting of financial and other information to regulators (PRA and EBA). Furthermore, this function includes review of and compliance with various regulations such as CRD IV standards and Regional Treasury internal stakeholder reporting.
Your experience and skills:
Qualified accountant from a solid academic background.
Prior experience of financial services industry and product set.
Knowledge of regulatory requirements as they apply to banks.
An analytical and enquiring mindset.
Attention to detail.
Experience of operating within a control orientated environment.
Ability to operate to tight deadlines.
Prior experience of working with offshore teams and tight deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178201BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of UK L&F Reporting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance