UBS Financial Services Head of MENA Research in London, United Kingdom
Are you gifted at running a small successful team and researching stocks? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– manage a team of people to cover MENA equities from London (preferable) or ME
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CEEMEA equity team in either London or ME (the former is preferred). We currently have a very successful Emerging Market franchise and you will be instrumental in making MENA an important sub-set of this franchise.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a role similar to this
– a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– fluent in English and in addition Arabic would be beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164066BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Head of MENA Research
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Research