UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Business Manager in London, United Kingdom
Are you organised and driven to find solutions? Do you want to better understand how a function operates?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– Execute projects and analysis for the Group Treasurer, Treasury Chief of Staff and senior management
– Own Business Management deliverables on behalf of Group Treasury Chief of Staff and the Group Treasurer. E.g. Cost, Headcount, Resource Planning and Continuity Management
– Understand the impact of changing regulatory landscape
– Support projects and analysis on key strategic topics on behalf of senior management
– Drive agendas for Treasury MCs and Town Halls and onsites
– Manage relationships with partner functions
– Streamline the Group Treasury Policy landscape
– Help drive strategic direction for Group Treasury towards our target state (Group Treasury 2020 Vision)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, liquidity and funding. The business development team is made up of the strategic analysis team and the chief of staff function.
The chief of staf function co-ordinates the overall design, operation and infrastructure of the Group Treasury Function.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– prior experience ideally in a Treasury, Risk, Finance or Business Management function in the financial services or consulting industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
– the ability to manage mutliple deliveries at one time, co-ordinate stakeholders and deliver clear and concise results
– excellent excel and powerpoint skills
– organised and structured in the way you handle deliverables
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your ability to get things done with a can-do attitude when tackling new tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166749BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Treasury Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance