UBS Financial Services Full-Stack Developer in London, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– be part of a software development team to produce high quality applications
– analyze and understand business and technical stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team
– always looking for the room for improvement, and perfection
– complete the unit testing of components for integration into larger subsystems
– support the business in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before being released to production
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Bank Research Technology team in London. The team is currently in the middle of a transformation program which places technology at the heart of new business processes and strategies and has created exciting opportunities within Group Technology. The Research Application Delivery function is responsible for the change and maintenance of applications to support Global Research Technology Platform.
Your experience and skills:
– Large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience
– Experience in full-stack application development , including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– A conceptual understanding of software development including the full project lifecycle from working on multiple substantial projects using Agile development methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165175BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Full-Stack Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)