UBS Financial Services Full Stack Developer [AO] in London, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable technology solutions?
Are you motivated to deliver real business value?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– analyze business requirements and design solutions
– work as part of a global development team: London, New York, Hong Kong and Shanghai
– collaborate with other global IT teams
– do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
– client facing role, interacting regularly with the business users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the EMEA Cash Equities IT team in London. We are a global team in EMEA, APAC and North America. You will have regular contact with all team members, and other development teams across all regions.
The team develops and maintains in-house applications to support manual & automated trading - including DMA and algorithmic trading.
Your experience and skills:
excellent core C#/.Net and java skills
solid experience developing and maintaining low-latency applications in a front office facing role
experience of the project life-cycle, including capturing requirements, code-reviewing and unit testing
hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum
– successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability
– strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
– passionate about what you do (and really excellent at it)
– proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172479BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Full Stack Developer [AO]
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)