UBS Financial Services FRC IT Project Manager in London, United Kingdom
Are you familiar with the complexities of managing technology projects and their budgets in a complex environment? Are you able to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and sometimes conflicting priorities? We’re looking for someone who can oversee and manage multiple projects within the FRC Portfolio – delivering business benefit to the FRC business through improvements and enhancements to systems and processes.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within the FRC IT Portfolio Management team, based in London.
Your experience and skills:
• Minimum of 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry.
• Experience in Investment Banking and Capital Markets. Pricing and Execution systems or Foreign Exchange.
• Experience working with collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Clear understanding of Project Management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall / Agile models).
• Experience maintaining documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Able to effectively multi-task, and deliver quality results within fast-paced project deliverable deadlines.
• Good at building networks, connections, positive collaborations and consensus.
• Flexible and resilient, ready to face new approaches
• Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Able to clearly describe and isolate in-scope and out-of-scope elements.
• Able to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172004BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: FRC IT Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)