UBS Financial Services Firmwide Risk Project Manager in London, United Kingdom
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run multiple projects from A to Z
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk IT Application Delivery team in London. We provide the IT systems that allow Credit Officers, Risk Control and Risk Reporting to monitor, manage and report on Credit Risk. We meet a wide variety of challenges from implementing regulatory requirements, to building strategic platforms to providing innovative automation solutions.
– worked in a similar position before, with a strong technology background
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful technology projects in financial services
– experience and knowledge of the Credit Risk domain in investment banking
– ability to work with multiple delivery teams and manage project priorities
– experience of managing projects through the full software development lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, build and testing
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels across global locations
– able to pro-actively identify strategies to mitigate risks and take the lead on resolving issues
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– able to challenge the status quo and if required you have the ability to push-back demands from stakeholders
– able to work collaboratively across business and technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178487BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Firmwide Risk Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)