UBS Financial Services Financial Reporting Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial data and creating analytics via dashboards? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– present and engage with the business helping them to optimise their positions
– prepare financial for global consumers
– transformation of the systems architecture and self-service tool set offering using Micro Strategy
– maximize efficiencies by providing quality data analytics and dashboards
– understand changing regulatory requirements for risk weighted assets (RWA)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting and Analytics team in London Reporting & Analytics Services (RAS) produces and distributes best in class reporting products and analysis that enables compliance and confident decision-making throughout UBS. The RAS organization comprises approximately 425 staff based in the UK, Switzerland, Americas and APAC regions as well as in India and Poland and has a Global remit.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– experience in a reporting role like this with a focus on dash boarding and metrics
– knowledge of reporting tools such as Micro Strategy, Cognos, MS Access, and Excel
– previous exposure to regulatory reporting
– experience with Basel 3 rules
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170797BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance