UBS Financial Services Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– compile and analyze regulatory information for Finance and other business functions, with a focus on the regulatory exposures and risk weighted assets, primarily related to our external quarterly Pillar 3 disclosures
– establish, develop and maintain sound controls and governance procedures around financial disclosures and regulatory filings
– partner with change teams to implement regulatory changes
– interact with offshore personnel located in India with regards to the production of external reports and regulatory filings
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
– to meet tight deadlines, which will develop your time management skills
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Capital Adequacy team in Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy, which is located in Zürich, London and Noida. We are responsible for preparation and analysis of capital adequacy information, which is currently one of the key measures of financial strength and stability in banking industry. This includes critical review of the UBS assets and the risk they carry, as well as the calculation of certain capital ratios. In our team we also significantly contribute to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section in the UBS Quarterly and Annual Reports and Pillar 3 disclosures.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
–\tinterest in financial industry (banking experience would be an asset)
– a keen interest in financial markets
– strong analytical skills
– a good understanding of the Pillar 3 disclosure requirements
– strong Microsoft Office skills
– a self-starter and proactive
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– comfortable in working within tight schedules and deadlines
– an effective team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175057BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance