UBS Financial Services Executive Researcher Corporate Center Recruiting in London, United Kingdom
Are you a natural people person? Do you know what it takes to find the best candidates for our most senior roles? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– pro-actively source internal and external candidates for GMD and MD positions around the global
– work in close collaboration with Executive Recruiting colleagues to handle sensitive positions across all Corporate Center functions including: Technology, Finance, HR, Legal, Risk, Compliance and others
– build and maintain close relationships with promising candidates
– gather data to help Recruiting make better decisions
– be part of the development of our Sourcing and Research function
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of the Global Executive Recruiting Team for Corporate Center. Our team focuses on recruiting for specific senior open positions which are sometimes highly confidential and sensitive. In addition, we produce competitive market mappings, assist with succession planning initiatives and work on proactive talent pooling.
Your experience and skills:
– international experience in a similar role, in-house or with an executive search firm
– extensive experience of candidate research, direct search activities and market cultivation
– a good comprehension of and interest in a variety of corporate center functional areas (e.g. Technology, Finance, Risk, Operations, HR, etc.)
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing (you love research)
– computer literacy and search engine optimization skills
– a great communicator who is capable of influencing and engaging with multiple senior stakeholders
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– proactive, client focused and result-oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169087BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive Researcher Corporate Center Recruiting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)