UBS Financial Services Execution and Clearing Business Manager in London, United Kingdom
Do you know how to integrate change into the business management process? Do you know what drives revenue? We're looking for someone like that to:
– understand and execute against all Business Management requirements
– develop an in depth understanding of the business (e.g. products, front to back flows, revenues, costs, personnel, strategic plan, regulatory change initiatives)
– identify risk mitigating and efficiency opportunities in the day to day activity and ensure that any solutions are implemented consistently across the Execution and Clearing business.
– support key governance forums as relevant to the business/region
– develop a robust escalation model and ensure timely communication to relevant business and management stakeholders around issues, errors, etc.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Execution and Clearing Business Management team in London. The business covers a broad range of agency businesses across both FRC and Equities. As part of the IB COO Function, the team is responsible for a broad portfolio of activities centered around acting as a strategic enabler to the business, overseeing the integrity of the front to back control environment, and managing the change portfolio.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in Project Management/Process Management
– an essential product background in Fixed Income or ETD products
– an ability to manage in parallel a series of projects (Brexit, Mifid 2, front to back control improvements) and initiatives alongside a demanding run the bank role
– an ability to identify control deficiencies and develop effective solutions in partnership with the relevant functions
– an understanding of the key business drivers for a commissions based agency business and the key front to back control processes required to control them
– able to operate independently, acting as a self-starter and problem solver – highly motivated with a track record of delivery
– experienced in delivering against milestones on a timely basis and to a high standard without management intervention
– a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
– able to network and influence across the front to back organization to deliver key business objectives
– able to challenge the status quo, and suggest alternative approaches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167980BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Execution and Clearing Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Business management, administration and support