UBS Financial Services EQTY & FRC Client Onboarding Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for an onboarding specialist to run client integration projects:
– You will be the central point of contact throughout the project integration phase
– You will ensure business requirements are fulfilled and completed within strict timeframes
– Each integration project can consist of several multi-tiered steps, from gathering client specifications, establishing FIX connectivity, product development, FIX certification, business readiness testing, to production go-live
– You will be working in a global cross-asset onboarding team; responsible for FX/RATES/CREDIT/ALGO onboarding. The role encompasses the full onboarding lifecycle; kick off call, requirements elicitation and gathering, conformance testing, production go live, support handover and 3rd line support.
– The role is also responsible for the onboarding of FIX clients through the vendor platforms – BBG/FXALL/FXCONNECT/TRADEWEB/Reuters etc./
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FRC eCommerce Client Service team in Corporate Center. We provide coverage out of our regional centers in EMEA (Zurich and London), North America (New York) and Asia (Singapore and Tokyo). The team works in close partnership with the Distribution (eCommerce and Voice Sales), eTrading, IT Client Support (eHelp and GSD) and with clients to implement Direct API FX Trading connections, to provide a premium front-to-back account / project management and support for our FRC client base. We are an engaging team that has close and productive partnerships with our internal stakeholders. We pride ourselves on empowering our business partners to achieve their potential through efficient, reliable and innovative solutions.
Your experience and skills:
You will be a clear and concise communicator, capable of interfacing with numerous stakeholders, technical and non-technical across all levels of management, with an ability to think clearly and analytically under pressure. A keen problem solver with the ability to translate complex business requirements into sound technical implementations. You will be a team player, driven and a natural mediator with the ability to lead when required.
– good understanding of the FIX protocol
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs / solutions
– project management skills
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– self-directed, detail oriented, and well organized, able to set objectives and deliver to deadlines with minimal oversight
– Comfortable with systems and technology that support trading activities
Any experience of the following systems is desirable :
– Api integration
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169600BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: EQTY & FRC Client Onboarding Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations