UBS Financial Services EMEA Litigation Lawyer in London, United Kingdom
Do you have experience dealing with litigation and contentious regulatory matters in financial services? Are you pro-active, technically strong and do you enjoy working in a team? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Be part of a collaborative team of lawyers.
– Conduct and/or assist on civil litigation and contentious regulatory matters, building expertise in particular within the Wealth Management division.
– Think strategically, making decisions that have real impact for our business and clients.
– Give clear and concise legal advice to our businesses and functions
– Manage external counsel in a cost-effective, commercially sensitive and fully responsive manner.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be based in London and working as part of a regional Litigation team covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa, so you will have the opportunity to use your analytical mind, and deal regularly with a variety of people on a wide range of issues. No two days will be the same.
Your experience and skills:
– Are a qualified lawyer, with litigation experience in financial services.
– Have experience in both litigation and contentious regulatory matters.
– Have a strong academic background.
– Demonstrate a willingness to engage in project work with other teams and functions
– A strong written and verbal communicator, with solid judgment and strong analytical skills
– Capable and articulate and an expert at building networks and connections
– Known for hitting deadlines and comfortable working in a dynamic legal environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169576BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: EMEA Litigation Lawyer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Legal