UBS Financial Services e-STIR Data Scientist in London, United Kingdom
Are you interested in data science, machine learning and algorithmic trading? Savvy about pricing and risk management? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Analyze, develop, and implement pricing strategies with special focus on machine learning techniques;
• Generate revenue and grow client business by working on trading analytical tools and algorithmic trading strategies within an experienced team;
• Proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities;
• Follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits and compliance policies;
• Create algorithms and other trading tools that manage a broad range of risks, including but not limited to trading risk, execution risk, operational risk and compliance risk (you’re experienced enough to be well aware of the risk)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the front office electronic trading team with a specific focus on STIR/FX products
Your experience and skills:
• Trading/quants experience in STIR/FX;
• A passion for data science;
• A strong understanding of automated trading strategies;
• Experience in machine learning / artificial intelligence (AI);
• A highly numerical academic background.
• A self-starter, able to create new solutions independently;
• A proficient coder.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173736BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: e-STIR Data Scientist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Investment Banking