UBS Financial Services Client Advisor Assistant FIM in London, United Kingdom
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients.
– support Client Advisors
– be the point of entry for processing client orders
– make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the UK FIM (Financial Intermediaries) team in London. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients.
Your experience and skills:
– knowledge of banking operations
– previous experience of working for a private bank
– experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– previous exposure to UHNW (Ultra High Net Worth) and Family Office clients from a broad range of countries from across the globe including but not limited to Russia, Turkey, Israel, Greece, and Latin America
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– a strong academic background, educated to at least Masters degree level
– a team player
– a detail-oriented person
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176568BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Client Advisor Assistant FIM
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Business management, administration and support