UBS Financial Services Cash Equities eTrading Support Analyst in London, United Kingdom
As part of the Business Application Support group (BAS) the role will be co-located with the business in London. The candidate will be a functional expert. The role requires clear communication and ability to operate across a diverse set of businesses and programs.
This person will be responsible for working with both onshore/offshore teams aligned to UBS global standards, individual and team goals, adherence to budgets, SLAs, and implementation of compliance rules including relevant internal guidelines and legal provisions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cash Equities BAS team, based in London with the team based locally and Switzerland/Singapore/Pune. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the Cash Equities Business in EMEA.Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
Your experience and skills:
• Maintain high service delivery for production services, monitor and report key performance indicators, act as an agent of change for service improvement
• Deliver front to back management of critical incidents in line with UBS Incident management standards
• Supporting members of the global application support teams.
• Participating in the collective leadership of technology via senior management meetings.
• Maintain and nurture core stakeholder relationships, primarily front office personnel such as product managers, traders & sales and account managers.
• Building and documenting repeatable processes to monitor and support systems and applications, ongoing development and continuous improvement of these processes
• Ensuring monitoring and alerting software provides effective coverage of the IT estate, working with Development and Infrastructure staff to deliver this.
• Ensuring that change management process is applied correctly
• Ensuring correct ITIL practices are embedded and followed by team members
• Acting as gatekeeper to production, ensuring stability & quality ethos is applied
• Work with internal/external auditors
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173145BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cash Equities eTrading Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)