UBS Financial Services Campus Relations Marketing Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Are you a people person? And well organized? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– attract diverse Junior Talent
– partner with internal university alumni teams
– work closely with universities across Europe
– create high quality written communication content
– collaborate with external vendors to create engaging events for students
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Campus Relations Marketing team, based within the Junior Talent team, London. We make sure that we are constantly attracting the very best, most diverse candidate pool possible, to build us a future talent pipeline.
Your experience and skills:
– some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in a large company
– a general understanding of human resources
– a general understanding of marketing
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– passionate about delivering projects
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– confident with written communications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175577BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Campus Relations Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)