UBS Financial Services Business Manager in London, United Kingdom
Are you an analytical thinker? Are you a detail-oriented and enjoying problem solving? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support in the Technology COO:
– Establish best practices, and control processes to execute resource management controlling
– Partner with GCOO COO Service Lines and Group Technology to facilitate accuracy of data
– Develop and implement Group Technology reporting to facilitate PPM monetization activities
– Continually develop and automate operational processes to provide Technology with transparent and accurate financials
– Effectively evaluate and mitigate risks/issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Project Portfolio Controlling (PPC) team within Group Technology Operating Management in London. We ensure an effective and efficient Operating and Control environment across Group Technology, delivered within agreed operating plans, whilst providing portfolio management services across the firm. Project Portfolio Controlling (PPC) is the Service Line accountable for delivering consistent change the bank (CTB) portfolio through planning, support and reporting, as well as the implementation of operational processes to support resource management controlling, forecasting and time booking across Group Technology
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– the ability to work with various data sets to create excel and executive power point reporting
– an ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
Detail oriented, with methodical planning skills
Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
An excellent verbal and written communicator, able to talk to colleagues at all levels
A team player who is comfortable operating in a global team
A self-starter who looks to take ownership of problems and see them to resolution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176407BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Business management, administration and support