UBS Financial Services Business Analyst - Risk Change Projects in London, United Kingdom
Do you enjoy improving systems and processes? Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– drive and coordinate the delivery of system and process changes in the area of Risk Control
– understand, analyze, and document business requirements and use cases
– identify, assess and implement solutions
– provide strategic view on the design and project planning
– identify opportunities for system and process improvements
– gather stakeholder acceptance criteria
– define test cases and perform testing
– facilitate transition from Change-the-Bank to Run-the-Bank as projects end
You’ll be working in the Risk Change Analysis & Architecture Team supporting the delivery of Change-the-Bank projects relating to Compliance and Operational Risk. As a part of this team you would act as the essential conduit between business stakeholders and IT delivery teams, at various levels of seniority, across the UBS group globally.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We need a business analyst to join a central team to support the existing Governance, Risk, and Compliance system and get involved in the implementation of a new system (MetricStream M7). This business analyst will need to work closely with project team members and project stakeholders to proactively capture requirements, model processes, ensure solutions are consistent with those being designed by other members of the central team. They will be responsible for assessing the risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies relating to proposed solutions.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics, engineering, or similar subject
• 3+ years business analysis experience in the financial industry, ideally relating to the area of Compliance and/or Operational Risk
• the ability to work with data from various sources and make sound conclusions
• very good knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office tools, and ideally reporting tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, and/or Microstrategy
• business process excellence and reengineering knowledge, such as the use of tools like ARIS, and methodologies such as BPMN v2.0
• client orientated and are able to build collaborative relationships
• good at analyzing and implementing your problem solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
• able to focus on details and quality
• fluent in English and preferably German too
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177578BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst - Risk Change Projects
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk