UBS Financial Services Business Analyst - Finance IT in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stake holders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes Technical and Process based in support of our Finance clients. The role includes:
– evaluate Project and user requirements
– documenting these requirements and partnering with data providers peers in Dev and QA teams and the broader project to design and deliver solutions in line with Finance targets.
– strong Organizational Skills
– detail Oriented
– strong delivery and implementation track record
– support project management tasks
– coordinate work with multiple teams in global locations
– manage a discreet portfolio of deliveries ensuring completion
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– assist in quality control (test cases, performance impact) and project management
– Partnering with peers in knowledge sharing and meeting team financial targets.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Finance GAD team supports the sourcing of data to support the P&L and Accounting requirements, Reporting and Controlling toolset and Financial Reporting needs of the IMO, Finance and Controlling teams. This team is active in meeting multiple Regulatory demands, Accounting Standard board changes in our working jurisdictions and delivering strategic change in line with the Finance TOM.
You’ll be a BA in the Group Accounting Delivery team in London working with peers across multiple locations and disciplines. This includes:
Working closely with QA and Dev teams located in multiple India locations covering CAL, FDD, FBI, OneBalance, OneView and the Finance P&L tools suite and probably aligned with a functional leads in one of our Global locations.
Collating requirements from SME users and documenting them clearly.
Defining the solution and path.
Partnering with PM's and Functional leads in global locations to ensure Programs are on track and working toward being an SME for the product line you are supporting.
Providing timely reporting of deliverables and their status to stake holders.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a business analyst capacity supporting Finance. (P&L, Legal entity and Regulatory Controlling teams).
– experience with Program management and Business Analyst tool sets.
– experience with P&L controlling, Finance Accounting and Reporting
– working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
– A detail oriented nature
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a track record of strong partnering with teams in global locations
– a university degree
– a proven track record in a role like this
– strong technical capabilities to support reporting from multiple org tools.
– passionate about solving problems
– technically savvy with an appreciation of diverse business needs.
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a team player but motivated to deliver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 147976BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst - Finance IT
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)