UBS Financial Services Brokerage Specialist - Contra Revenue Utility in London, United Kingdom
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support. We’re looking for someone like that who can:
Work with ETD brokerage industry on the continued build out of automated Brokerage solutions
Act as a senior point of escalation for any critical RTB issues
Develop relationships with FIA/Broker Community acting as point of contact for new initiatives and issue resolution
Make sure our Brokerage processes are robust and efficient, utilising Industry and UBS tools to the fullest extent
Working with the vendor to enhance delivery, notably in meeting agreed performance targets
Driving improved communication between UBS and offshore vendor based teams
Be the subject matter expert on ETD Brokerage within UBS Group Operations
Developing other team members to increase their understanding of the product area
Overseeing roll out of strategic initiatives, partnering with our vendors in a structured and controlled manner to deliver benefits without introducing risk or impacting clients
Represent UBS on ETD Brokerage industry forums, building relationships with other clearing and executing brokers
Help integrate Brokerage team into the Contra Revenue Utility structure
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in London for UBS Network Management in Group Operations that manages the UBS Group post trade service providers. Within a newly formed Contra Revenue Utility. This role is for an experienced Brokerage Manager at Associate Director/Authorised Officer Level based in London.
Your experience and skills:
– Experience of Banking Operations especially in ETD / OTC and FX Global Brokerage Operations
– Good understanding of operational risk, particularly in relation to the ETD / OTC and FX Global Brokerage Operations.
– Experience of working on ETD systems(GMI/Atlantis/GPS/DOCS/eRECS) is a strong benefit
– Experience of large and complex process supervision
– Experience of representing functions in regional/global risk/governance calls and interact with senior location and regional leadership team to update them on process stability and team performance
– Flexibility – there is a significant element of reacting to circumstances and defining & delivering to requirements based on changing priorities. The person who will be successful in this role is able to juggle numerous tasks of different types, which could range from strategy development, through delivery, relationship management and everyday administration
– Exceptional Client Service skills, being able to build and maintain relationships with key external and internal clients
– Excellent organizational and rigorous follow-up skills
– Experience of Exchange / Clearing or Agent Bank invoicing is advantageous
– Influencing and communication skills, particularly to senior stakeholders across multiple locations is a must
– Excellent continuous improvement focus, proven ability to remodel end to end processes.
– A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– An expert at building networks and connections both internally and externally.
– Having a pragmatic \"can do\" attitude
– Able to challenge the status quo
– A team player
– Proficient in presentation and analysis techniques and tools (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170929BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Brokerage Specialist - Contra Revenue Utility
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations