UBS Financial Services Associate Director BA for Credit Risk in London, United Kingdom
Are you an enthusiastic risk professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career, working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for the role. We’re seeking domain leaders to join our business analysis team within Credit Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
Gather requirements by talking to senior business and technology stakeholders
Deliver high quality functional and technical documentation
Work closely with the development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs
Leverage his/her expertise of the credit risk domain to provide coaching and guidance to the junior BA's. Work closely with them so that they understand their tasks clearly and act on them efficiently
Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with clients and stakeholders across business and technology to ensure total and shared understanding of requirements
Pro-actively identify and call-out risks to project deliveries and communicate them to stakeholders
Work closely with stakeholders to provide support during user acceptance testing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This is an Associate Director (AD) role in the area of Credit Risk IT.
Your experience and skills:
– At a minimum, a degree level qualification and having 8+ years of overall experience predominatly in a technology role. The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in credit risk in investment banking
– Must be a SME in Credit Risk and related regulatory requirements. Understanding of the Credit Risk IT infrastructure in global financial institutions
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team
– Ability to simultaneously work on multiple assignments with multiple delivery teams and stakeholders
– Strong focus on meeting project commitments
– A great communicator, with superior inter-personal and influencing skills.
– Able to engage with people across all levels in global locations
– Someone who has a \"can do\" attitude
– Someone with leadership and professionalism who consistently demonstrates a \"role model\" behavior
– You have a flair for technology and are adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams
– Able to challenge the status quo and if required you have the ability to push-back demands from stakeholders
– Someone with a general ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under pressure
– A team player with excellent people management skills
– Proficient in presentation and analysis techniques and tools (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
– Able to perform simple database queires using SQL and analyse large, complex data sets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169980BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Associate Director BA for Credit Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)