UBS Financial Services Advice Tools Specialist in London, United Kingdom
• As owner of the Advice tools for WM clients, ensure the efficient and reliable delivery of these key elements of the UBS Advice offering.
• Be the business owner for the key systems and tools (ATK, SARE, Cornerstone and Advice aspects of iCRM and PEGA).
• Ensure new and existing products in the Advice universe are correctly set up in systems and oversee remediation where necessary.
• Be the main point of contact for Client Advisors on the day-to-day running of ATK, SARE, PEGA and iCRM and for support with modelling bespoke or complex client scenarios.
• Form and run a super-user group for ATK and SARE.
• Prioritise business requests for system changes / upgrades and work closely with UK and Jersey Change teams including on testing of relevant IT releases.
• Liaise extensively with advice tool owners in the central team in Switzerland to maximize system availability, advocate local requests for enhanced functionality, and monitor the pipeline of system upgrades to ensure local impacts are addressed.
• Support and cover for the Advice Offering Manager and act as secretary to the local Advice Committee.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• Investment Platforms & Solutions (IPS) UK & Jersey provides an extensive range of products and services for the UK and Jersey clients of Wealth Management including discretionary and advisory investment mandates, private markets, hedge funds, FX, cash products, mortgages and other lending.
• IPS is the owner of the Advice offering, tools and content, with the Advice service then delivered by the WM Client Advisors and the Active Advisory team in IPS.
Your experience and skills:
• Relevant demonstrable experience in the management of advice systems and tools in a private client environment.
• Strong business analyst-type skills and an ability to understand business needs and translate them into functional requirements.
• Relevant professional qualifications in investment advice and/or project management.
• Exposure to the investor protection aspects of MiFID II and their consequences for advice givers.
• Passionate about the delivery of good advice tools.
• A good communicator and skilled in helping non-technical colleagues understand tools and processes.
• Able to manage strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• Pragmatic and flexible to work as part of a small team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173365BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Advice Tools Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Product Management and Development