UBS Financial Services Talent Project Manager in London, Switzerland
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple projects or delivery streams? And are you an incredibly organized, skilled multitasker with an eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who will, together with partners in Human Resources, will:
– develop and maintain project documentation, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– support and drive the execution of talent and performance management processes
– build networks and connections across our organization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Talent & Performance team located in London. We are devoted to ensure that our organization has talented, well performing and satisfied employees, in the right roles, with clear career objectives and opportunities for career development. You'll be working on one of our strategic HR projects, delivering cultural, process and system changes.
Your experience and skills:
– worked across multiple business lines and levels of seniority
– demonstrated experience of working cross-divisional and able to build networks across a culturally diverse organization
– strong project management skills
– a diligent and detail-oriented work style (quality, time and delivery oriented)
– ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
– a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
– high integrity standards to ensure confidentiality
– excellent PowerPoint skills; basic knowledge of other MS Office tools
– able to work independently with limited resources
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
– organized, resilient and calm under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165963BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Talent Project Manager
City: London, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)