UBS Financial Services Program Management Process Improvement Lead in London, Switzerland
Are you a good judge of excellent project and program management practice? Can you assess complex process situations and propose effective solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– lead and execute process improvement topics focused on the firm's Program Management Framework (PMF)
– develop proposed solutions, syndicating with stakeholders, developing and enhancing reference and training materials, and proposed CA PPM tool modifications
– support the engagement of Program Managers (PMs) both in terms of providing guidance to PMs and Program Management Offices (PMOs) on the PMF and current industry trends relating to PM methods, practices and tools
– engage with various stakeholders across the firm (Portfolio Managers, , Program Managers, Program Management Offices, Project Management Subject Matter Experts, etc.)
– work with PMs and PMOs to obtain and catalog best practices and lessons learned.
– develop PMF related training materials to support Program Managers and PMOs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Group Strategic Change Management (GSCM) in the Standards and Methods team in London or Zurich. GSCM is mandated by the Firm Wide Investment Governance body (i.e., Group Executive Board) to define and implement a firm-wide Program Management Framework (PMF), including training of new standards, availability of effective tools to support PMF execution and Quality Assurance. Furthermore, GSCM provides updates on the PMF to a virtual project manager community across the bank. In addition, GSCM is responsible for execution monitoring and reporting of the Group Change portfolio to the Firm Wide Investment Governance body.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in Project, Program and/or Portfolio management,
– Bachelor’s degree and approximately 6years of related work experience in Project, Program and/or Portfolio Management
– good understanding of Project and Program Management methodologies
– strong analytical skills, able to (i) quickly understand complex project and program management topics , (ii) identify gaps and process improvements in project and program management methodologies', as well as (iii) propose practical and sustainable solutions
– strong written and oral communication skills and able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization / program
– proactive, have an inquisitive / challenging mind and enjoy working with specialists and interacting efficiently with senior management
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
– able to develop a trusted partner relationship with the user community
– able to work independently in the execution of process reviews and subsequent solution deployment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170072BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Program Management Process Improvement Lead
City: London, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Process, project and program management