UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in London, Switzerland
The Asset Management (AM) delivery team is looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst to lead analyses and deliver Core Business, Market and Strategic needs, in a challenging environment. The focus of your work will be in the areas of Pre & Post Trade Compliance and Order Lifecycle.
You will be part of a large cross functional team delivering enhancements to the Core areas of Asset Management. The team is spread across multiple geographies, including US, UK, Switzerland and Asia, with business users and stakeholders in similar geographies as well.
The team works in a flat structure and interacts closely with the Front and Middle office business areas of UBS Asset Management. You will be responsible for meeting Business, Strategy and Market demands through time and mission critical deliveries.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a part of the new team, you will:
• Work with AM technology, Trading, Compliance, Operations and other business groups
• Lead a Business Focused IT function in AM Technology Core
• Build relationships with key stake-holders, manage stake holder interests
• Consolidate & maintain book of work, lead prioritization discussions, business analysis and change management
• Problem definition, analyze key business needs and recommend solutions
• Scope the preferred solution into a project, monitor implementation
• Project status reporting and overall risk and cost management
• End-to-end change ownership
Your experience and skills:
• 10+ years of experience as Business Analyst in Financial Services, preferably with a focus on Asset Management
• Advanced experience in Pre and Post Trade Compliance, Order Lifecycle
• Experience in the following areas of the Asset Management lifecycle will be beneficial: Portfolio Management, Benchmark Definition, Data Management
• Experience with appropriate software products like Simcorp Dimension, Fidessa Sentinel, Longview, EZE Castle, Flextrade, or similar will be highly beneficial
• Experience with Data Vendors products like Bloomberg, etc. a big plus
• Strong knowledge and background of asset classes Equities, Fixed Income, Money Market Instruments, Derivatives
• Experience of working on big migration and simplification programs is important
• Professional experience working within the buy-side, sell-side, relevant vendor or ECN.
• Understanding of regulatory requirements like MiFID, UCITS. With implementation experience seen as highly favourable.
• Strong business analysis skills in market businesses
• Experience with agile software life cycle favourable
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, able to communicate effectively with senior partners and stakeholders.
• Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be capable of dealing with conflicting priorities.
• Knowledge of databases and familiar with SQL in order to perform data interrogation / enquiry
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175408BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
City: London, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)