UBS Financial Services HRIT Digital HR automation stream Business Analys in London, Switzerland
Are you digital? Reporting into the Digital Automation HR IT Project Manager, you will be leading the Business Analysis for the HR Digital Automation Stream. The HR Digital program is one of the four priority HR strategic initiatives for 2018.
Are you adept at analyzing how technology can enable business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone who can help us to define the end-to-end digital HR automation solutions.
– analyzing and documenting user journeys
– determining and consulting with stakeholders on technology solution options
– working with project managers to assist with technology implementations focusing on chatbots / robots and integrations
– identifying people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– assisting in quality control and benefits realization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the HR IT team in London or Zurich. You will be part of the HR Digital program. The wider HR Digital team consists of other projects streams, Project Managers and Business Analysts, IT and HR SMEs, change and engagement experts, PMO and vendor staff. The program has senior sponsorship from members of the HR Executive Committee.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree / masters relevant to business administration or information technology
– business analysis and/or project management experience
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
– working knowledge of digital automation, specifically chatbots & robots
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– presenting to senior management
– a team player
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across both business and technology teams and functions with strong interpersonal skills
– intellectually curious and eager to find the optimal solution to problems
– a self-starter, known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164843BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HRIT Digital HR automation stream Business Analys
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)