UBS Financial Services Head of C&ORC Reporting & Initiatives in London, Switzerland
Are you passionate about effective communication and delivering a quality product to senior audiences? Can you move with ease between strategic thinking and detail? Do you know how to challenge senior stakeholders, give candid feedback, juggle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Lead group level risk reporting ensuring we are delivering the right message and information to senior management, allowing effective influencing and challenge
– Drive efficiency and effectiveness in our reporting by setting minimum reporting standards, aggregate, review / edit and prioritizes information, and coordinate the reporting processes
– Coordinate GEB/BoD and regulatory submissions / ensuring we are reporting on the right issues with the right level of importance
– Manage internal reporting for Group Risk Report (GRR), Annual Compliance and Operational Risk (ACOR) Report, Issues Report, Master List of Significant Issues (MLSI) etc.
– In addition, support the Global Head of C&ORC (GHC&ORC), undertake various governance and operational risk management efforts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Chief Administration Office team in Compliance & Operational Risk Control. The C&ORC CAO works closely with Group Risk Control Chief of Staff and COO teams to ensure close coordination across Group Risk Control, as well as in collaboration with regional C&ORC chief of staff, business management and change management teams to fulfil its responsibilities. The focus for the CAO team is to enable C&ORC to deliver its mission & purpose effectively & efficiently. We are responsible for the effective operation of the C&ORC function, including strategic initiatives, financial control, operational risk management, business management, people & communications strategy and management support for Global Head of C&ORC. Ideally based in London, you’ll be leading the team and will be reporting to the C&ORC CAO also in London
Your experience and skills:
– excellent PowerPoint skills and proven understanding of working with data analytics / reporting tools
– strong written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to grasp technical topics and translate them to a wide audience, and enable strategic thinking
– an ability to manage a wide range of priorities, objectives and deliverables at any given time
– proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging
– extensive knowledge and understanding of UBS and its businesses globally
– forward thinking & strategic; embrace challenging and being challenged; methodical, concise and accurate; excellent attention to detail; a strong decision maker and problem solver
– great at working across all levels of a large global organization and able to flex your style to build mutually beneficial relationships
– a team player, stress resistant and able to work collaboratively on a wide range of tasks with an open, flexible and challenging attitude and the ability to work in a global environment
– honest, reliable and a demonstration of UBS's principles and behaviors
– forward looking and embracing of technological advances and what is can bring to the reporting framework
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172491BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of C&ORC Reporting & Initiatives
City: London, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk