UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Management Banker in La Jolla, California
Senior Wealth Management Bankers partner with the Financial Advisors in UBS branches to solve client needs.
Key competencies and responsibilities include:
– Building and maintaining trustworthy relationships with Financial Advisors, key branch personnel and clients
– Promoting banking and lending capabilities through branch education, consultation with Advisors and guidance to clients
– Partnering with other field sales and marketing groups to provide expert content to the branch network and internal sales partners
– Reviewing and analyzing origination pipelines, especially mortgage pipelines, of assigned branches and identifying ways to improve processes
– Defining territory management strategy, tracking and reporting on business results and sharing outcomes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Senior Wealth Management Bankers work as part of the Banking Field Engagement Team. Banking is a critical growth driver of Wealth Management Americas and this role is critical in connecting the Banking Group to advisors and clients in the field.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree
– A proven track record in working within an organization supporting high net worth clients
– A familiarity with the structure of wealth management, either here or at a comparable institution
– Know-how of securities-based lending, mortgage banking and private banking products, and a willingness to quickly learn mortgage origination if not already familiar
– Series 7 and 66
– A strong communicator with compelling presentation skills
– A confident decision-maker, highly organized and detail-oriented
– Willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170823BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Senior Wealth Management Banker
City: La Jolla
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Sales