UBS Financial Services Vendor Portfolio Manager in Kraków, Poland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– define and manage Group comprehensive vendor inventory / portfolio monitoring and identification for vendor portfolio optimization, in strict coordination with Category Managers and Group Vendor Management Leadership
– contribute to design and implementation of vendor qualification process and tools for the Group, while generating process optimization: Vendor Management E2E process
– enhance Vendor risk and commercial management concept, scoping, and processes
– monitor vendor regulatory evolution together with Regulators and Stakeholders of Vendor Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Sourcing team based in Zabierzow. Group Sourcing (GS) is Corporate Center function created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our near- and offshore delivery centers (UBS Business Solution Center, Outsourcing Delivery Centers., etc.). The Group Category, Vendor and Procurement Services function is embedded within GS and mainly responsible for providing three governance services: Category Management, Vendor and Contract Management and Procurement Services
Your experience and skills:
– 5 - 8 years of relevant procurement, vendor and contract management experience
– process experience in procurement-related areas, preferably in the financial services industry
– strong presentation skills, including preparation of written presentations in MS PowerPoint
– strong analytical skills and confident in MS Excel
– experience and passion for process / continuous improvement and process optimization
– strong understanding of the outsourcing market, the relevant global outsourcing suppliers
– proven problem solving and change management skills
– Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment
– experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool – would be an advantage
– a great communicator, you know how to engage with stakeholders
– an entrepreneurial person eager to build networks and connections
– willing to work in an international environment
– have a good eye for detail and taking ownership of own work results
- very good written and spoken English,
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165153BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Vendor Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management