UBS Financial Services Vendor Management Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you value partnership? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks in parallel? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for a motivated candidate to support our Vendor Management team for Consulting Services:
– manage data collection and performance metrics for all management consulting providers delivering services to UBS
– review, analyze and process vendor data and monitor vendor spend against spend objectives and targets
– analyze trend information and present conclusions
– monitor Investment funds and distribute it across agreed projects
– validate vendor portfolio in conjunction with internal project managers
– produce tailored vendor portfolio reports for internal stakeholders
– prepare monthly based vendor communication
– answer Ad-hoc vendor related questions
– assist the Vendor Relationship Manager with solving complex project related tasks
– interact with the global sourcing entity
– oversee the Mandatory Trainings and escalate whenever needed
– liaise with the Finance/Accounts Payable team
– responsible for internal vendor management SharePoint site and documentation / filing of vendor data
– administrate and coordinate governance activities
– support reporting and implementation of compliance standards within the UBS Vendor Management framework
– provide input to invoice verification process
– proudly represent the companies good name inside and outside the organization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Vendor Management Team for Consulting Services in Poland which handles the strategic, managerial and operational relationship with management consulting providers across UBS. The team is part of the Consulting Capability and Vendor Relations team within Project Management & Consulting (PMC), a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting and sourcing professionals. The PMC team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects execution, design capabilities and strategic sourcing services. The team is part of UBS' Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
– finished your studies and got up to 4 years' work experience in vendor management, project management or compliance within the financial services industry.
– strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
– the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team.
– ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
– demonstrated ability to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders, ability to organize and prioritize workloads
– proficiency in MS Office
– fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– eager to learn, highly driven and motivated with a can do attitude
– detail orientated with structured, organized, and having methodical planning skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180304BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Vendor Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management