UBS Financial Services UK Senior Payroll Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– process and deliver payroll for UK based employees and International Assignees; including any ad-hoc manual payments or foreign currency payments
– complete statutory returns and provide any data or filings for regulatory purposes (e.g. RTI, Short Term Business visitors, Assignee compensation reporting to third party tax advisors, etc.)
– process and deliver annual compensation (cash incentives, cash deferrals, share distributions, stock options, etc.) as well as year-end returns (produce and distribute employees and employer's year-end statements - P60, P11D, PSA, etc.)
– deal with client (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
– maintain payroll applications and tools (including testing and release management in cooperation with IT and third party vendors)
– recognize challenges within the payroll space and work towards identifying solutions
– seek opportunities for improvements to increase the efficiency level of the regional Payroll team
– liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth collaboration
– assist the team lead in process and policy development
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the UK Payroll Delivery team. We are responsible for processing all payroll data for local employees and International Assignees, as well as coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll administrative tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of UK payroll administration to ensure that all UK local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– minimum 2-3 years of UK payroll experience
– UK payroll and tax knowledge
– understanding of current statutory and legislative issues
– understanding of operational risk and mitigation measures
– high level PC literacy and competency
– full understanding of the professional, ethical and legal standards
– the ability to work self efficiently and in a team
– fluency in English
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented
– a good listener and great communicator
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude (be proactive and also propose solutions) when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176980BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UK Senior Payroll Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)