UBS Financial Services Trade Finance Specialist - Letters of Credit in Kraków, Poland
Do you have experience in Trade Finance? Do you know how the fulfillment of contractual obligations can be secured by letters of credit? We are looking for someone who can support our Trade Finance units in Switzerland in the following areas:
– processing letters of credit (issuances, amendments, document checking, cancellations and commissioning)
– ensuring reconciliations of transactions on a regular basis
– timely execution and proper monitoring of transactions
– applying the relevant transaction due diligence rules in order to avoid reputational and financial risks
– working hand in hand with your Swiss colleagues to manage the lifecycle of the letters of credit
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Trade Finance Team in Wroclaw and supporting the Trade Finance units in Switzerland (locations in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano). Your key objective will be the handling of letter of credit transactions for our internationally operating clients. You will be collaborating closely with Trade Finance colleagues in Switzerland and with other internal partners.
Your experience and skills:
– experience with Trade Finance products and services (bank or import/export/forwarding industry)
– fluent in English (very good written German or French or Italian is a plus)
– ability to work in a team environment
– solid user knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
– able to work under time pressure and yet to \"see the detail\"
– precise, organized and process-focused
– interested in building your career in an international business environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175214BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trade Finance Specialist - Letters of Credit
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations