UBS Financial Services Tax Onboarding Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in taxes? Do you have desire to develop and acquire tax and KYC related knowledge? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– perform static data setups of client tax details, withholding and reporting codes
– provide support to the front office and to external clients for tax documentation related queries
– support Client Onboarding Team with client tax documentation (domestic and international accounts)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the KYC FATCA Tax Onboarding team in Zabierzów. We are responsible for reviewing tax documentation and performing validation for new account opening requests in compliance with US and AEI/UK FATCA requirements as well as performing remediation for already collected tax documentation. You will be working closely with other teams within UBS Investment Banking Division.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in Finance or related
– very good written and spoken English
– very good knowledge of MS Outlook (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
– great analyzing skills
– strong attention to details
– able to communicate effectively with other teams, including escalating concerns or issues
– a quick learner, able to learn new systems quickly
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173753BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Tax Onboarding Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance, Investment Banking, Operations