UBS Financial Services Specialist - Controls Testing- IT Risk and Control in Kraków, Poland
Would you like to become an expert in IT risk and controls in Technology Risk Management as part of our newly formed Centre of Risk Excellence? Do you want to learn how to design effective control solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Analyse and understand key procedural controls framework across Group Technology
• Perform Design Effectiveness (DE) and Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing as per the defined testing approach
• Support stakeholders in understanding reported control deficiencies, related risks and make remediation recommendations
• Discuss and report any potential testing issues / exceptions to appropriate teams
• Maintain the testing documentation and logs, ensuring they are kept up-to-date and detailed
• Actively cooperate with the team to meet agreed deadlines
• Share and maintain operational and compliance knowledge
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Management Center of Risk Excellence (CORE) in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are a team of risk professionals each with expertise in different disciplines providing services fundamental to the effective operation of the Technology Risk Management Organisation.
Our capabilities range from Stream Risk specialists, Reporting, Assessment and Analytics, Control Assessment and Testing to Project management and Standards implementation.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree, ideally in computer science or information technology
• strong analytical skills with a technical background
• excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• experience in IT risk management, compliance or audit
• an understanding of operational risk management and implementation in practice or have a strong interest to develop expertise in this area
• experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau) is a plus
• examples of Control Topics which successful candidate will be exposed to: Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, SDLC, Security Patch Management, Code Review, Network Security, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Leakage Monitoring
• a great communicator, able to interact with stakeholders at all levels in multiple locations
• able to multitask, work on different projects in parallel and drive things forward
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• able to surface and address issues, control deficiencies and emerging risks
• able to provide practical solutions to sustainably remediate and minimize risks and control deficiencies
• able to work with tight deadlines
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170269BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Specialist - Controls Testing- IT Risk and Control
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Risk