UBS Financial Services Software Engineer in Kraków, Poland
Are you a great collaborator? Do you have the ability to stand by agile principles while delivering sustainable solutions? We're looking for an agile developer like that who can:
– collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
– meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
– join a successful feature team built on mutual respect
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GFS Neo team in Krakow. We are working on delivering suite of application for UBS clients. You can check some of things we work on at www.ubs.com/aboutneo on Global Financing Services tab
Your experience and skills:
– 3+ years of experience with Java programming (ideally databases and Unix too)
– worked within agile development teams and performed more than one role
– some experience in investment banking or financial services, ideally
– passionate about technology (it shows both inside and outside of work)
– skilled at improving older code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects
– effective within the complexity, constraints and boundaries of a leading global organization, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174743BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking