UBS Financial Services Senior Information & Cyber Security Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a knack for Information & Cyber Security? Are you interested in contributing your knowledge to help protect UBS's sensitive data from the increasing cyber and information threats? Do you enjoy collaborating with talented individuals located all around the world? Would you like to try something new?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you might be a good fit to help us with the following:
• Conduct cyber and information security reviews to design, implement and document systems and processes to ensure they provide UBS with appropriate security controls, and mitigation of risk;
• Perform analytical reviews and assessments of external queries around cyber and information security, capturing their requirements;
• Perform assessment of UBS information & cyber security controls;
• Identify, evaluate, and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements;
• Assist in the review, implementation and advisory of group-wide Information Security Policies, Procedures and Standards;
• Support Control Owners in defining and maintaining the Information and Cyber Security Control catalogue;
• Act as a subject matter expert, providing expertise in the security domain, leading security trainings and conducting awareness campaigns;
• Research and stay on top of potential information security threats, industry trends, emerging technologies, and response alternatives to participate in proactively mitigating their impact;
• Liaise with Bank staff to propose and coordinate improvement activities;
• Act as a mentor to junior colleagues; train fellow employees in security awareness, protocols and procedures.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CISO Team of the Central Risk Services (CRS) Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our primary role is to assist colleagues from the Chief Information Security Office, Policy Owners and Control Owners to support the firm's ongoing and comprehensive efforts regarding information and data protection to ensure that any gaps are systematically addressed.
Additionally as a part of the CRS Department, we also provide the opportunity to learn and provide support for other processes, e.g. Technical and Vendor Risk Assessments.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Your experience and skills:
• At least 3 years of experience in one of the following areas: IT Audit or IT Security, Information Security, IT Risk Management, IT Risk and Control Assessments;
• Knowledge of assessing or auditing processes in the area of Information or Cyber Security;
• Detailed understanding of Cyber Security, Information Security and its implementation in practice;
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of information;
• Excellent soft skills and experience in working with, influencing or leading globally distributed stakeholders and teams;
• Experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.;
• One of the following professional qualifications obtained: CEH, CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CISM, CRISC or ITIL.
• A very good communicator, with spoken and written English at the C1 level;
• An individual who can explain technology to a non-technical audience;
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects;
• Comfortable taking the lead as well as being a good team player;
• Able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders;
• Able to show initiative, make logical decisions and stay goal oriented at unclear times;
• Able to determine own priorities within assigned work and projects.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174059BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Information & Cyber Security Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance, Information Technology (IT), Risk