UBS Financial Services Securities Operations IT – Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in their prioritization and implementation
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the software engineers by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be part of a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise Securities Operations and Settlements systems in Group Operations IT. The systems are used for supporting the trade lifecycle in the back office of our Investment Bank. As a Business Analyst you will interact with Global Securities Management, as well as operations teams from all business areas and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. You'll be a member of a Scrum team, applying Agile practices.
Your experience and skills:
– experience applying business analysis techniques (preferably in an Agile environment)
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile practices
– the ability to describe requirements as User Stories and use Specification by Example
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– the capacity to come up with and present options when proposing solutions
– the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
– the willingness to question and challenge priorities and requirements to ensure the team is delivering the most possible value
– experience managing risk on IT projects
– appreciation for testing at all levels, and readiness to assist during user acceptance testing phase
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– proactive and adaptable, comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172108BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Operations IT – Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)