UBS Financial Services Risk Analytics – Test Manager (DI) in Kraków, Poland
Are you a leader of people? Can you get buy in to your vision of testing? Are you able to manage a team to complete testing programs? Do you have an eye for automation?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– be accountable for the test strategy and execution of the strategy in line with agreed quality outcomes
– shine a light on problems of functionality, performance, stability and usability
– apply the latest ideas including data science, automation and manual approaches
– build and lead a great testing team in Poland to work with our development team using open source and iterative techniques
– drive initiatives to deliver great results for business stakeholders and make our department a great place to work
– partner with people across the organization, from traders and quants to operations and risk officers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics team in Poland. We integrate sophisticated quant models with trade and market data covering UBS' derivative portfolio. We produce portfolio risk for CVA and FVA and also calculate the raw exposure measures that drive UBS' RWA and credit limits. The team works across quant, desk and regulatory teams. As a test manager you will be responsible for leading an excellent and happy team. You will know how to support and develop the team to meet its department and personal goals.
Your experience and skills:
– great interpersonal skills being able to communicate vision and values at all levels
– the ability to build trust with the project team and influence the project stakeholders
– worked on some large and business critical projects before, leading testing initiatives using automation and manual testing approaches
– run programs of non-functional testing to verify performance, stability and security qualities
– the mental agility to understand what testing activity the software project needs and then clearly articulate to others how, when and why the testing will be done
– to lead your team and understand what they need to be successful, to predict what will go wrong and fix the problem before it's too late
– experience of software development on large scale data and analytic centric systems using automated and manual testing
– ideally you will have ideas of how to apply data science techniques to software testing
– some of the technical skills below and a passion to improve your knowledge
– .NET C#, Oracle, Distributed Computing
– the principles behind pricing and risk management of derivative products and credit risk measures
– exposure to some of the following products : Equity Swaps, Equity Options, Exotic Equities, CDS, IR Swaps, FX Options, IR Swaps and Structured Products
– a great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– a recognised testing expert with a desire to stay up to date with evolving approaches
– someone who undertands how complex applications work and can explain in simple terms
– able to build and use networks of people to achieve project success
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173904BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Analytics – Test Manager (DI)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)