UBS Financial Services Reward Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you want to know what role compensation play at UBS? Do you aspire to become an expert in remuneration and you are passionate about reward and compensation matters? We're looking for someone like you to help us:
– give guidance for reward, compensation plans and packages that are in line with Group guidelines and regional requirements
– provide support on a variety of reward processes to a range of internal clients
– advise employees, line managers and internal HR partners in the region on compensation matters
– work with internal clients on new hire package offerings and other reward options
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Swiss Reward team based in Krakow Green Office. Our role is to support line managers and employees across all business divisions and other human resources colleagues. We help by giving advice and support on various regional reward products and policies. You will be part of a regional team based in Poland and Switzerland, which is part of the Global Reward function at UBS.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– university degree
– strong problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a very good knowledge of MS Excel
– experience in compensation or in an HR advisory or specialist role would be a plus
– fluent in English (min. C1 level)
– German, French or Italian would be a plus
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171129BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reward Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)